Thursday, July 2, 2009

Respect

Great to see the money I spent to get to Thailand with the Plan B team payed off!
http://www.cycling.org.au/?Page=34267
Me and my mate Adam both qualifying from the same race, awesome!

That there is a squad of superstars though and unless start winning every one of my next few races solo by 4 minutes with one leg I doubt I'll be riding worlds this year, but I'll just keep chipping away, year by year. Frankly, when half those guys are Pro next year I'll have a good shot!

Wet and windy beach road today. A lot of fiddling with my TT set-up lately, will take a while to really nail it down.

Looking forward to some hilly racing in Eildon this weekend, Blackburn CC really do put on some awesome circuits for road racing.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Word has it it was 5 minutes off the front of A grade today? That's a good start :-)

    ReplyDelete