Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009

Well I am about to go out of 2009 the same way I came in; injured. Despite all the time stuck inside going a wee bit insane I know I'll enter 2010 a lot stronger. Now don't worry, I'm not about to get all inspirational and start blaring chariots of fire,

What keeps me excited for next year is summed up in this press release,

Yep, next year I'll get to trapse the globe with a new bike, new mates and a new outlook chasing new adventures and hopefully having a whole heap of fun.

The hardest thing about it is that I am still a couple of weeks away from riding and possibly another month from really riding hard. So I need to hold back even though I am ready to grab a bmx and ride to Baw Baw and back, seriously I am getting restless.

Bye for now, hope everyone ate themselves into a coma on Christmas day and I'll see you all in the new year for some training and a bunch of failed resolutions!

Last minute Edit!
Here's a nice write up on our team bikes for next season, the Museeuw MF 1

1 comment:

  1. Great news Jono. I look forward to following your races in 2010. Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete