Thursday, August 20, 2009

So what now?

Well.

No Murray Tour. No Grafton to Inverell, probably no Goulburn to Citi.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday, I figure while I am supposed to be chilling out, I may as well get knocked out and have someone massacre my precious gums.

Plus nothing but soup for a few days is my secret plan to stay as light as a feather before Tour of Tassie.

So now instead of having a break after the Warnie this year I am having it now instead. So come nationals in Jan I will be on top of my game and hopefully have all bones in 100% working order.

I get some more radiation in the forms of an X-Ray and CT-Scan tomorrow to see how my pelvis is healing.

But to put it all in perspective, this tough nutter standing next to me here

Crashed on his skates and broke his back (I've been told he is in a brace and walking so coming along OK) So I need to toughen up and deal with my problems, because others have it much, much worse! Good luck with the recovery Toby.

Other than that, some guest blogging on Cyling Tips coming your way soon
http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. good to put it into perspecive Jono. It can always be much worse!

    ReplyDelete